Or team consists of a wide range of strategic partners who all support the NASDC Operations Director and 2nd Chance Group in the successful management of the alliance.+ Read more
The NASDC is a programme powered by the 2nd Chance Group, a social enterprise that employs its wealth of experience and entrepreneurial culture to develop bespoke, evidence-led solutions that use the power of sport to repair broken lives and build a stronger future for young people.
The NASDC is underpinned by a single belief – that the power of sport is one of the most effective tools at engaging and supporting the most challenging and complex people in society.
Our vision – a just world, free from crime.
Our mission – to provide our network with the learning, skills and resources to tackle crime through sport.
Our strategic objectives
- Build a robust evidence base and inform policy and practice
- Increase investment and support learning and collaboration
Our values #GSDC
- We do great things, with great people
- We are placing sport at the heart of criminal justice
- The development of ourselves and the network is part of our DNA
- We Celebrate progress, best practice and each other.
In 2015, we partnered with Comic Relief, Ministry of Justice, National Offender Management Service, Youth Justice Board and Clinks to launch the NASDC, and recruited the Rt. Hon. The Lord McNally as Ambassador.