Or team consists of a wide range of strategic partners who all support the NASDC Operations Director and 2nd Chance Group in the successful management of the alliance.+ Read more
The NASDC is a programme powered by the 2nd Chance Group, a social enterprise that employs its wealth of experience and entrepreneurial culture to develop bespoke, evidence-led solutions that use the power of sport to repair broken lives and build a stronger future for young people.
The NASDC is underpinned by a single belief – that the power of sport is one of the most effective tools at engaging and supporting the most challenging and complex people in society.
Our vision – a just world, free from crime.
Our mission – to mobilise a global network with the learning, skills and resources to tackle crime through sport.
Our strategic objectives
- Build a robust evidence base and inform policy and practice
- Increase investment
- Support learning and collaboration
Our values – as an Alliance, we drive a collaborative and action based culture. Therefore, we have adopted the values of the National Sport for Development Coalition as our commitment to working together and supporting the sector:
- Ambitious – stretching boundaries of learning and interventions that address the major challenges that no one organisation can do alone
- Coordinated – connecting networks, working together and aligning efforts within the sector and beyond
- Trustworthy – building trust, understanding and respect amongst all involved
- Inclusive – engaging people and organisations working in the sector and being committed to addressing inequalities
- Outcome orientated – pursuing actions that lead to lasting impact and lifelong change
- Needs led – responding to the needs of the sector and the common interests of our members.