Sport4Life Project Manager
Sport4Life are recruiting for a Project Manager, which will be a senior position within the organisation.
Working at a programme management level, the successful candidate will play a vital role in ensuring the operational delivery of our NEET programme is standardised and of high quality. The role also includes strategic input, developing existing – and sourcing new – operational partnerships for both the ‘outreach / referral’ and ‘progression’ areas of our delivery model.
This is a target-driven role, working against clear personal objectives, as well as against the Operational Plan KPIs. The Project Manager must be performance-driven, have tangible project and performance management experience/ qualifications, and fit S4L’s values.
· Salary: £30,000 – £33,000 (dependent on experience)
· Hours: 37.5 per week
· Contract: Permanent
· Location: Sport 4 Life UK HQ, Birmingham
· Application Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 22nd April 2018
· Interview Dates: Tuesday 1st or Wednesday 2nd May 2018
· Job Start Date: Monday 4th June
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Project management
· Performance management
· Programme development
· Volunteer management
· Strategic / leadership input
· A flexible working approach
For more information or to apply for the position, please visit www.sport4life.org.uk/pm